David St-Onge is an associate in the Finance practice.
David acts for investment banks and issuers and focuses on international capital markets transactions. He has experience across a range of debt and equity transactions, including high yield corporate bonds, initial public offerings, capital increases and rights issues.
- The initial purchasers in connection with the €3.7 billion (equivalent) four-tranche USD and Euro-denominated bond issue in support of the public to private acquisition of Iliad Group by Xavier Niel.
- The initial purchasers in connection with the offering of €550 million 4.50 percent senior secured notes in the context of the acquisition of Agrifarma by Cinven and the mandated lead arrangers in the context of an €80 million revolving credit facility in connection with the financing of the acquisition.
- The lenders in connection with the senior financing in support of the €3.1 billion public-to-private acquisition of Iliad Group by Xavier Niel.
- The initial purchasers in connection with Stonegate Pub Company Limited’s (Stonegate) £165 million additional aggregate principal amount of 8.25 percent senior secured notes due 2025 issued by Stonegate Pub Company Financing 2019 plc.
- The initial purchasers in connection with Elior Group's €550 million offering of 3.75 percent senior notes due 2026.
- Gulf Marine Services in connection with its successful capital raising through a placing and open offer.
- The initial purchasers in connection with Derichebourg SA's $300 million offering as part of the financing of the proposed acquisition of the entire issued share capital of Groupe Ecore Holding S.A.S., the holding company of the Ecore group.
- The initial purchasers in connection with Premier Foods plc's £330 million offering of 3.500% senior secured notes due 2026 by Premier Foods Finance plc.
- The initial purchasers in connection with Consolis Group S.A.S.’s €300 million offering of 5.750% senior secured notes due 2026 by Compact Bidco B.V.
- Tereos SCA in connection with its high yield bond offering of €125 million 7.500% senior notes due 2025 through its subsidiary Tereos Finance Group I SA.
- Danske Bank A/S, J.P. Morgan Securities plc and Nordea Danmark, filial af Nordea Bank Abp, Finland in connection with NKT A/S’ (NKT) DKK 1.31 billion capital increase by way of a rights issue.
- Tereos SCA in connection with its inaugural high yield bond offering of €300 million 7.500% senior notes due 2025 through its subsidiary Tereos Finance Group I SA.
- Unifiedpost Group SA/NV (Unifiedpost) in connection with its initial public offering and Euronext Brussels listing.
- The mandated lead arrangers in connection with Samhällsbyggnadsbolaget i Norden AB (publ)’s (SBB) capital increase by way of a rights issue.
- Trivium Packaging in connection with its offering of $2.85 billion of senior secured and senior notes.
- Ardagh Group in connection with its agreement to combine its Food & Specialty Metal Packaging business with Exal Corporation, to create a global packaging company with pro forma revenues and adjusted EBITDA in the 12 months ended March 31, 2019 of $2.7 billion and $469 million, respectively.
- Goldman Sachs and Crédit Industriel et Commercial in connection with Travelodge’s £440 million offering of its senior secured floating rate notes due 2025 issued by TVL Finance, an affiliate of Travelodge Hotels.
- BNP Paribas, Crédit Agricole CIB and Deutsche Bank, London Branch, as joint book-runners, on Loxam’s €500 million high yield notes offering.
- DNB Markets, Jefferies International Limited, and Kempen & Co. in connection with Nordic Nanovector’s capital increase
- Groupe Ecore in its inaugural offering of €255 million senior secured floating rate notes due 2023 and the company in connection with a new €40 million revolving credit facility.
- The Agence des Participations de l’État on the €1.53 billion sale of a 4.5% stake in Engie.
- Orange in the sale of approximately 133 million shares in BT for an amount of GBP 383 million and the issuance of bonds exchangeable into BT shares for an amount of approximately GBP 520 million.
LL.M., Banking, Corporate Finance, Securities Law, Intellectual and Industrial Property
DESS, International Business, Trade, Securities Law