Margeaux Bergman is an associate in the Capital Markets practice. She represents public companies and underwriters in connection with a variety of debt and equity transactions, including initial public offerings, secondary offerings, investment grade debt offerings and liability management transactions. She also advises private companies on capital raising transactions.
Prior to joining Shearman, Margeaux assisted a liquidity solutions company in the private growth asset market and a contract lifecycle management platform company.
Margeaux also frequently works with our pro bono practice and recently assisted The Rainforest Alliance and The Nature Conservancy.
- ALJ Regional Holdings, Inc. in connection with the sale of Faneuil, Inc. to an affiliate of TTEC Holdings, Inc.
- The underwriters in connection with a $230 million follow-on public offering by Nkarta, Inc.
- Measurabl, Inc. in connection with its acquisition of Hatch Data Inc.
- AEye, Inc. in connection with a $125 million equity line common stock purchase agreement with Tumim Stone Capital LLC (Tumim Stone)
- Aemetis, Inc. in connection with its at-the-market offering for up to $100.0 million in shares of its common stock
- The underwriters in connection with the SEC-registered offering of $4.0 billion, $5.0 billion, $3.5 billion and $3.75 billion aggregate principal amounts of investment-grade notes by Amgen Inc.
- Hudson Structured Capital Management LTD in connection with a private placement series investment in a provider of international seaborne crude oil and petroleum product transportation services
University of California, Hastings College of the Law
- Senior Production Editor, Hastings Business Law Journal
University of Kansas
B.S., Strategic Communications